Translate

Wednesday 19 October 2011

The End

Bitterness before dampened by prayer.
Astonished truth has reduced my senses. Reinforced my worth.
Lots of details haunt my days,
Simple replays sicken me the gut, churning in my system.
But sunrise has come.
And it brings light to the cave of darkness and unhappiness.
Uncertainty brews as selfishness prevails.
Takes charge of all strength.
Leaves strong hearts wounded.
Here is the carcass of pain,
The skeleton of self-destruction.
Left to soak the dust and sun of coming days.
Bitterness resides here no-more.
Left behind in your previous home of lust and seduction.
Resting in your filthy hands.
Burning to the sounds of truth. It seems you lose.
The battle to destroy and mutilate every inch of my being.
Brightness surrenders to the order of its Master.
Darkness withers back to its deceiver.
Returning the lost treasure of this heart, rusty and broken.
The Hand of the Almighty will polish and fix them.
No hope is replaced with more hope.
Teary eyes glisten now not with salty water but joy from The Creator.
Where you go I will not see, nor does where I am concern you.
Carry on kicking dust with your misguided feet and deforming the innocent and weak with your blood sucking speech. The war is defiantly not mine to fight.
Chew away at your own promise.
Sink alone in your depth of false words.
Mine is not to worry over you.
Nor wait anxiously for a reaction, but shine brighter then your flashy car. To rise above your expectations and breathe air filled with hope.
I regard you nothing.
I see a shadow in the appearance of your body.
You mean zero to the new identity Jesus Christ has given me.
Why then has your sting still bruised, why is that part still filled with anger.
Ballooning out of control, containing waste from you and all that makes you.
You own me no more, my flesh meant and means nothing to you.
My soul must return to me, let go of the tight grip motivated by your sick needs.
Your thoughts shatters all my sense, crumbles my emotions.
But this road is not lonely because I don’t walk it alone.
There’s unimaginable love in this relationship, my heart longs to be smothered by more it.
By: Thandi Xaba

No comments: