Translate

Tuesday 13 May 2014

Words from my heart

Foamy waters crash against my dry skin, millions of tiny sand grains make their way up my heels.

I take in the wideness, broadness and unending blue ocean, it's color burns my heart, bores into my eyes...causing them to cry.
Shed warm tears that join the to-n-fro waves.

I take in the majestic power that lies in these waters, I soak the sun with every blink and wonder about the Hand that put all this water here.

He must be Great, out of this world, unimaginable.
I sense the wisp slaps of droplets telling my soul I have all I need.
There's no place or need to worry. I have no more ways to express the awe of this vast sea.

Area immeasurable and a home to thousand of billions of creatures. Unfounded and found, unseen and seen...all living beneath the depths of water.

Each to its Creator invaluable in His sight.

No comments: