Translate

Thursday 14 August 2014

So Long...(Back when I hoped I'd be someone's someone...yet that someone still left me)

Strange as the dreams we set, forget, the seeds are laid in our forgiveness, fullness.
Help us reach the untouchables,
Forgettable, label us the monsters of consciousness.
Move on from hurts. Blurts of what set us aside,
It’s in the mind, take my emotions on a ride.
Erased are words you claimed completed my world.
Felt like your number one girl.
All is forgotten, you left marks unknown to my being.
I roam knowing, I was worthy of meeting my possible Life King.
It was amazing, emotions you raised that falling, deeper in your aura of un-felt loving.
All that’s left is to say Thank-you.
I’m cemented, firmly in your grounds so new. I felt you.
Saw you as my partner in love.
It’s kept me awake, it wasn’t fake.

Left and gone…I’m grateful I knew you and went through all I did with you.

No comments: