Translate

Thursday 16 May 2013

Rising Despair...

A concrete mind and stiff heart.
Where are my words in this battle? Hard to be found in this one-way war that looks utterly miserable.
Character within the pits of my being feels still, their voice is mute.
Lost in the minds of my dictator and those quick to rebuke my own pursuit.
The battle of mankind has become severe,
The trust that once lay in humans has rusted...disappeared.
It seems the promise of my hope has crumbled.
Gone slowly with the days I wasted gazing in the obstructions that caused me to stumble.
Where have the hugs of relieve and silent peace gone?
Where are the smiles that would be hidden in long love letters stored?
The bright view of a once colourful canvas,
Has turned to an obscured vision, a masterpiece smudged in self-insecurities.
Forgiveness has been granted...why the tight hold to self-progress.
The thought of my sanctuary tainted, why this out-cry...this can’t be what was pre-destined.
The future is unknown.

Our despairs are not so foreign, our tears are not new

No comments: