Translate

Monday 1 July 2013

No Name No Face No Identity

I now walk this ground hoping to find your smile,

Walk on it and trample it coz you were quick to crush mine.

I now seek the best from the rest yet you feel aroused not from my soul but big bust.

Find my worth and ability, look past my skew imagery.

Had I spoken out in turn when I stated my yearns, in turn killing my fantasy.

Insane, mad, mental...tags attached to this realities.

How long will we recite when their worlds are cloaked with sin.

Embrace the sights your vision can grasp, for all we are seeing isn't going to last.

Excited by his reciting that easily shapes my thinking so fast.

This soil I walk on penetrates my pores.

Healing my sores, am I a critic for rejecting their blows?

Will I now face punishment for these statements.

My fellow man killed by resentment.

He thought by protesting he would get an applause.

Have my eyes not seen enough...

When enemies claim to have forgotten their fights and fake love.

Soon the war you have with your soul will fade.

Better days to stay,

People helping people, life with no dismay.

Thandi Xaba
April 2008

No comments: